Cut and sew an adorable bunny toy using a single sock! This is a fun craft for kids at Easter or whenever you have a cute sock missing its mate.
We used a pastel rainbow-striped sock from our in-house brand ModSocks, but any single sock will do. We like striped socks for this DIY project, because any novelty patterns on the sock will read upside-down on the finished bunny toy. Stripes work any which way!
- a single sock with a fun pattern
- needle & thread
- pipe cleaners
- embroidery floss
- ribbon & embellishments
- Turn sock inside out.
- Cut down the center of the foot from toe to heel and trim the tips of the ears to make them pointier.
- Sew the ears closed and turn right-side out.
- Put folded pipe cleaners in the ears to give them structure.
- Stuff the body of the bunny with 2/3 polyfil then 1/3 beans.
- Stitch bunny closed.
- Sew ears together and to the bunny’s body to help them stand up.
- Embroider bunny’s face.
- Add ribbon & other embellishments.
Now that you know how to make your own bunny sock toy, hop to it!